UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement
3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Jasper Therapeutics, Inc. [ JSPR ]
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
5. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
|Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned|
|1. Title of Security (Instr. 4)||2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned (Instr. 4)||3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5)||4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)|
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned|
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
|1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 4)||2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)||3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 4)||4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security||5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5)||6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)|
|Date Exercisable||Expiration Date||Title||Amount or Number of Shares|
|Stock Option (right to buy)||(1)||09/01/2030||Common Stock||657,769||0.71||D|
|Explanation of Responses:|
|1. 25% of the original number of shares subject to the option vested on August 10, 2021, and 1/48th of the original number of shares have vested and shall vest monthly thereafter, subject to the Reporting Person's continued service to the Issuer through each such vesting date.|
|Exhibit 24 - Power of Attorney|
|By: /s/ Jeet Mahal, as Attorney-in-Fact||10/01/2021|
|** Signature of Reporting Person||Date|
|Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.|
|* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 5 (b)(v).|
|** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).|
|Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.|
|Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.|
POWER OF ATTORNEY
Know all by these presents, that the undersigned hereby constitutes and appoints each of William Lis and Jeetinder Mahal, signing singly, the undersigned’s true and lawful attorney-in-fact and agent to:
(1) execute for and on behalf of the undersigned, an officer, director and/or holder of 10% or more of a registered class of securities of Jasper Therapeutics, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”), Forms 3, 4 and 5 in accordance with Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and the rules promulgated thereunder;
(2) do and perform any and all acts for and on behalf of the undersigned that may be necessary or desirable to complete and execute any such Form 3, 4 and 5, complete and execute any amendment or amendments thereto, and timely file such forms or amendments with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and any stock exchange or similar authority, as required; and
(3) take any other action of any nature whatsoever in connection with the foregoing which, in the opinion of any such attorney-in-fact, may be of benefit to, in the best interest of, or legally required by, the undersigned, it being understood that the documents executed by such attorney-in-fact on behalf of the undersigned pursuant to this Power of Attorney shall be in such form and shall contain such terms and conditions as such attorney-in-fact may approve in such attorney-in-fact’s discretion.
The undersigned hereby grants to each such attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do and perform any and every act and thing whatsoever requisite, necessary or proper to be done in the exercise of any of the rights and powers herein granted, as fully to all intents and purposes as the undersigned might or could do if personally present, with full power of substitution or revocation, hereby ratifying and confirming all that such attorney-in-fact, or such attorney-in-fact’s substitute or substitutes, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this power of attorney and the rights and powers herein granted. The undersigned acknowledges that the foregoing attorneys-in-fact, in serving in such capacity at the request of the undersigned, are not assuming, nor is the Company assuming, any of the undersigned’s responsibilities to comply with Section 16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
This Power of Attorney shall remain in full force and effect with respect to the undersigned until the earliest to occur of (a) such date that the undersigned is no longer required to file Forms 3, 4 and 5 with respect to the undersigned’s holdings of and transactions in securities issued by the Company, or (b) the revocation by the undersigned in a signed writing delivered to the Company and the foregoing attorneys-in-fact. This Power of Attorney shall terminate with respect to each of the foregoing attorneys-in-fact at such time as such attorney-in-fact is no longer employed by the Company or any of its subsidiaries.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has caused this Power of Attorney to be executed as of this 24th day of September, 2021.
/s/ Kevin N. Heller, M.D.
Name: Kevin N. Heller, M.D.